Thursday, April 22, 2010

This little one...

has stolen our hearts.

We have been crazy blessed with awesome friends and family who have been so generous and kind in embracing this little life. He is one sweet, sweet boy. We know that he is not ours, but we are loving him just like he is AND it is easy. Some people have wondered and some have been brave enough to ask us if it is hard to love a baby I did not give birth to. I can honestly, 100% say, NOT AT ALL. We shower him with cuddles, hugs, kisses and "I love you's." He deserves that. He is a little miracle.

We are blessed to get to do it!!

Foster care is hard. The unknowns are hard. His future is uncertain which makes ours uncertain, but he is worth it.

post signature

1 comment:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

This was so sweet! And he is sooo adorable :)!