I realized today that I have a whole lot less "real" pictures and a whole lot less blog post about my littlest boy, Miles Braxton. So, while this post is incredibly late, I am going to write it anyways.
My boy turned three the last week of February and on that day my Grandmother also passed away. I didn't throw a big party, but we did do lots of celebrating!
I can't put into words how much I LOVE this little boy. He is the sweetest, most cheerful little guy I have ever met. He is affectionate and enjoys life to the fullest. He has the biggest brown eyes and is just adorable. He gives THE BEST HUGS.
As I walk around running errand holding hands with this little guy I just think to myself, "How did I get so lucky?" I don't believe in luck, but I just feel overwhelmed at times that I get to be his MOMMY! He is a total gift to me and to our family. The kids like to ask him who his favorite is and he will answer whoever ask at the time. He loves them all so much.
He is the perfect baby of the family and loves the days when all the others are at school and he has me all to himself. He talks all.day.long and I remind myself that this is what we prayed for when we didn't think he'd ever talk! Ha!
This boy is a miracle. He continues to amaze me. Thank you God for having your hand on his precious life.
I love you, buddy.....more than I can ever put into words.
XOXO,
Mommy




No comments:
Post a Comment