Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!


I didn't know that I could love someone so much until the day I found out about you! You are a joy, a delight, a blessing. You are loved more than you know and you are my favorite boy in the entire world! I thank God for your life every single day and pray that you will love Him with all your heart. You are a passionate, intense little guy. Daddy and I are excited as we watch you grow.

The other day when I went on your field trip and you held my hand I wondered how much longer you would do that?? You are growing up so fast!! When I say "I love you", you say "same to you!" and it makes me happy. So very glad you are part of our family.

Love you,
Mommy


post signature

2 comments:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh my, this is so sweet! Hope he had a great day!!

Jeni said...

Grandpa and Mimi are so very thankful for you, Jake XOXOXOXO