Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day out with my little guy

Today, my cousin Betsy took the girls swimming while Jake and I spent some one-on-one time. We had such a great time together, just the two of us. He definitely enjoyed this, but I loved it. So much fun! We saw a movie and then ran into Gymboree to look for some shoes (which they didn't have). While we were there he spotted a cute messenger type bag that can also be worn as a backpack. He really liked it so we got it and then he saw a hat store and decided he needed oneof those too. He said, "Mom, I really need a new hat." Fun stuff...very different than shopping with Cara...and much faster too!



We stopped and bought snow cones too and then sat and enjoyed them together. Tonight he cut out the letters "I" a heart and a "U" and gave them to me. I love him too!

post signature

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Love those one-on-one times! Sounds like it was a great day!